The ‘Bohemian’ Interior Design is about celebrating and incorporating the world around you into your interior. It has no rules and no boundaries. It is popular for those who live to live unconventionally and love mixing colour, textures and patterns.
Signs of a truely bohemian home:
- You own more plants than furniture
- You combine Moroccan colours in accessories.
- You have combined patterns and textures with other patterns and textures
- You tie your shoelaces with macrame knots
- You haven’t owned a bed frame in years
- Majority of your furniture is up cycled or hand-me-downs.
- You have so many rugs, you can’t remember the last time you saw your floor.